Millicent has been in an accounting/finance position in the commercial construction industry for 16 years, having begun her career in the industry in 1999 at R.J. Griffin & Company as a jobsite assistant. Over the years, she has worked her way up through the ranks, working in almost every field of construction accounting. Millicent enjoys spending time with her family, working out, and keeping up with the latest fashions.
· Vice President Controller of JMWilliams Contractors
· Controller of JMWilliams Contractors
· Former Controller for Integra Construction, Inc.
· Former Controller/Accounting Manager for J.E. Dunn Construction / R.J. Griffin & Company
· Education: Georgia Institute of Technology, BS – Business Management, 1999